The Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show is a trade event and is not open to the public. All attendees must be active retailers, distributors, or otherwise affiliated with the sports licensing or tailgate industry.
To gain entrance to the show, the company must be qualified by show management and may be asked to provide materials confirming their role in the sports licensing or tailgate industry. Show Management reserves the right to request additional documentation for each Company and Employee beyond what is listed below if deemed necessary.
Retail Store Qualifications
Types of retail stores that qualify include: Athletic Supply Store, Boutiques/Gift/Novelty Store, Camping/Outdoor Store, College Bookstore, Department Store, Mass Market/Discount Store, Online Store, Specialty Store, Sporting Goods Store, Supermarket/Convenience Store/Drug Store, Warehouse/Wholesale Clubs.
Retail Company Qualification Credentials:
- Current invoices (within the last 12 months) for MULTIPLE quantities of products
- Business license indicating that you are a retail business
- Store lease that states you are a retail business or photograph of inside and outside of the store including store name signage
- New Business only – letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that intent to start a new retail business
- Online retailer ONLY – Active web site address through which company business can be validated
- Mail order companies must provide printed catalog
- Your firm’s State/County Sales Tax Permit or a Seller’s Permit
Types of non-retail companies that qualify include: Advertising/Marketing/Promotions/Branding/PR, Collegiate Leagues/Teams, Distribution, Licensing Agent/Consultant, Manufacturer/Manufacturer’s Rep, Professional Leagues/Teams, School/University, Service Provider, Sport Organization/Association, Sporting Venue/Concessionaire.
Non-retail Qualification Documents: must provide two (2) of the following:
- Three (3) invoices showing purchases within the last twelve (12) months for MULTIPLE quantities of products
- List of three customer references (retailers you currently sell to.) Retailers must be able to be verified as industry retailers.
- Active web site address through which company business can be validated
- Your firm’s State/County Sales Tax Permit or a Seller Permit
If you have questions about qualification criteria or to submit credentials, email email@example.com.